Policies, terms and conditions: Jim Ellis VW Parts
Terms & Conditions for sale of products and parts
- All prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- We reserve the right to correct typographical and printing errors.
- We reserve the right to correct prices or calculation errors.
- We reserve the right not to proceed with any order where we feel that it will
put us, the recipient, or any other party in a vulnerable position either
financially or for any other justifiable reason. We will contact every customer
placing an order to notify them of the cancellation providing a viable contact
email has been given. We may not be prepared to incur extra expense, other than
to use email to cancel such an order.
Upon receiving your order, inspect all packages thoroughly for missing, damaged
or incorrect parts. Our warehouse put forth every effort to prevent shipping
damage however, it does occur occasionally. If you receive a damaged part, do
not accept the package, have the shipper immediately return to sender. If the
shipper has left a damaged package in your absence, immediately contact the
shipper and have the package returned to sender. We must be contacted
immediately if any of the above occurs to prevent you being charged freight on
both ways. We are not responsible for missing, damaged, or incorrect parts after
30 business days, regardless of the party at fault. We are also not responsible
for lost or stolen packages and all claims for such must be processed through
the shipping company.
We will accept authorized returns 15 calendar days after the date of the
shipments delivery to the customer. Authorized returns must be in the complete
and original packaging. If your shipment has arrived with a damaged or incorrect
item, please repacked items in its original shipping container contact us and we
will arrange for its return. All authorized returns must be in their original
condition include all components and cannot be disassembled, mounted or damaged
due to incorrect installation. Returns of missing components will not be
credited. We are not responsible for installation errors, nor will we cover any
labor expenses, towing expenses, rental car expenses caused by the use of wrong
or defective parts during installation. Electrical parts are not returnable if
plugged in or unsealed for any reason. Freight charges are not reimbursable
unless the return is a direct result of our error.
A 15% return fee is charged on all returns that are not the direct result of our
error. Refunds for returns or cores will be process and credited within 72 to 96
hours after we receive and confirm your return is in good standing with our
policies. All cores must be returned in their original packaging from the
manufacture. Please be aware the bank may take 4-7 business days to post the
credit to your account or credit card. All international orders must use paypal
or Google checkout, no credit card transactions will be accepted.
VW warranties their original equipment parts for a 1 year/12,000 miles from
the date of purchase.
What Is Not Covered
- Damage or corrosion due to accidents, misuse, or alterations.
- Damage or surface corrosion from the environment such as acid rain, airborne
fallout (chemicals, tree sap), stones, salt road hazards, hail, wind storm,
lightning, floods and other natural disaster.
- Normal wear, tear or deterioration such as discoloration, fading, deformation,
- Replacement parts or accessories installed on any VW Vehicle registered or
normally operated outside of the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin
Islands, Guam, Saipan or American Samoa.
- Replacement parts, or accessories installed on a VW Vehicle in which the
odometer has been altered, or on which the actual mileage cannot be readily
- Replacement parts or accessories used in applications for which they are not
- Replacement parts or accessories installed improperly by dealers,
Importer/Distributor other than VW.
- Any replacement part or accessory without proof of purchase or replacement date.
- Non-VW replacement parts or accessories which VW Dealers may sell or
install on your VW Vehicle.
- If the vehicle has been classified a total loss and/or sold for salvage purposes
or branded for any other reasons.
- Removal of the vehicle from the warranty covered market for which it was